Global Hospitality Security Solutions, LLC provides global safety and security solutions for the hospitality industry.
- Leadership with attorneys and insurance firms through pre-trial findings
- Preparation & review of safety and security policies and procedures
- Hotel security assessments in behalf of businesses reviewing their travel programs
- Physical risk assessments
- Analysis and guidance of a hotel’s worker safety program
- Specialists in OSHA’s General Industry Rule
- Oversight of OSHA/Cal OSHA’s imminent, investigative or complaint inspections and their respective responses
- Coordination before, during and after disasters and assembly of a response team
- Support to independent security firms where the firm may not have intimate knowledge of the hotel industry
- Safety and security guidance during new construction and remodeling
- Appraisals and solution findings of closed-circuit television (CCTV), access and intrusion controls
- Assessment of a hotel’s existing security department’s abilities and staffing levels
- Business Continuity assessments and development
- Leadership during high profile events and programs
- Director of Security placement
Sal Caccavale, CEO and founder
Tel: +1 (480) 272 4922
Sal Caccavale has had a successful career with Hilton Hotels Corporation for decades, and was rapidly promoted with increasing levels of responsibility as a Director of Safety and Security in various Hilton branded hotels. Most notably, Sal had oversight of the infamous Palmer House Hilton in Chicago followed by 10 years of service at the iconic Waldorf=Astoria in New York City. Sal was elevated to the western region of Hilton's Safety and Security Division, overseeing 90 Hilton branded hotels ~ Canada to Mexico to Hawaii. With a continued pattern of success, he was called to oversee all Hilton branded hotels in the Americas ~ Canada to Argentina and the Caribbean. Sal is the past vice-chair and the past chair of the American Hotel & Lodging Association's Safety & Security Committee.
Nearly 35-years later, Sal is a safety and security solutions expert to the hospitality industry. A knowledgeable and skilled individual that has witnessed industry changing issues, and is one of a small group of hospitality security practitioners that contributed to modifications during the evolution of this spectacular industry; from the fallout of the Rosa Concetta case to the evolution of hard-keys to digital key, from the fire life safety installations resulting from deadly fires to carbon monoxide deaths to mass killings and personal panic devices for housekeepers. He was the front line, the changing force in what the hospitality industry now recognizes as day-to-day security operations.